Meet Your Lincoln Dentist
Dr. Louis Olberding
Dr. Louis Olberding has a clear philosophy for his practice – predictable results come from a sound diagnosis, coupled with a comprehensive, tailored treatment plan. He enjoys spending time with his patients; his desire to know them and to understand their unique circumstances and needs ensures that he offers exceptional care to the entire Lincoln, NE area.
With great experience resolving cases some might consider complex, Dr. Olberding employs a wide spectrum of techniques that have been fine-tuned through years of continuing education, training, and experience.
He has been in his current practice since 2003. In 1994, he graduated from the University of Nebraska with a BS in biology. He then went on to complete his DDS at the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry in 1999.
He has also continued his education at the following institutions:
- 2001 – Completed Surgical Program at the Misch International Implant Institute
- 2003 – Completed Prosthetic Program at the Misch International Implant Institute
- 2010 – Graduated from the Dawson Academy for Advanced Dentistry
- 2012 – Present Attending Spear Education
- 2016 – Joined Spear as a visiting faculty member
Dr. Olberding is also a member of the following associations:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International College of Oral Implantologists
- Dawson Academy Alumni
- American Dental Association
- Nebraska Dental Association
- Lincoln District Dental Association
- Spear Study Club
- Spear Faculty Club
Additionally, he received the following awards:
- 2003 Fellow International College of Oral Implantologists
- 2010 Dawson Academy Scholar
- 2010 Dawson Academy Concept of Complete Dentistry Award
Dr. Olberding was born in Lincoln, NE and raised in the sandhills of Nebraska in Burwell. He has been married to his wife, Stephanie, for 20 years, and they have two black Labradors–SHR Fenway’s Miss Joey June JH, 2, and Raven, 13. His hobbies include continuing education in the dental field, golf, travel, cycling, fly fishing, and flying. Dr. Olberding is an instrument-rated pilot.
“I am proud that we are able to treat a variety of complex problems and deliver functionally beautiful results. I love it when we can exceed our patient’s expectations. I am also very proud of my staff. They work very hard at giving our patients the most personalized dental care possible!”