New Patient Information
At Olberding Dental, we're interested in your personal health, comfort, and satisfaction. For your convenience, we’ve made our patient forms available online. Please complete them and bring them to your scheduled dentist appointment. Upon arriving, your only job will be to relax and enjoy our beautiful, modern practice while you wait for your appointment to begin.
What to Expect from Your Initial Appointment
We want to know every one of our patients, and that means striving to have a complete understanding of your oral health. Your dental exam will include:
- An interview with Dr. Olberding to discuss your medical and dental history, plus your goals and concerns about your smile
- Digital X-rays
- An oral cancer screening
- A full mouth exam for gum disease
- A bite analysis and an examination of the jaw muscles
- A visual exam to look for signs of tooth decay
- A comprehensive review of what we find
Your Treatment Options
In more complex cases, a visit may include photographs of your smile or diagnostic models of your teeth.
As your dental partners, we want to help you understand your needs and your treatment options. In complex cases that require extensive treatment, you’ll come back to our Lincoln office for a consultation at no extra charge.
From the beginning to the end of the planning process, we enjoy giving our patients the best possible outcome. That’s why every appointment includes a full dental exam. Because every patient has different needs, we will take the time to provide a detailed assessment of your situation. Dr. Olberding has years of training, experience, and continuing education, and he puts it all to good use when ensuring that you receive the best care. What’s more, we will always do our best to make you feel comfortable and welcome while you’re in our office.
Download Our Forms
Before arriving for your first appointment, feel free to print out the form below and bring it with you.
At Olberding Dental, we feel that quality treatment should not take a backseat to financial or third-party concerns. We offer several payment options to our patients and seek to match excellent care with budgetary limitations.
Acceptable payment methods include :
- Credit (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express)
CareCredit is an external third-party healthcare financing option for qualified consumers. Offering promotional payment plans, it may be used for treatment costs exceeding or not covered by your individual insurance plan. Applications are available in our office or you may contact CareCredit direct for more information.
Our staff is ready and willing to assist you with any questions you may have about your dental insurance. We want you to receive the most benefit possible from your insurance plan. To that end, we will prepare and file insurance forms for you, and we’ll make sure you have all necessary documentation for the services provided. A few important reminders:
- Please be prepared to cover any expenses incurred at each visit.
- All reimbursements come from your insurance provider.
- Not all insurance plans cover every service. Please consult the details of your specific insurance plan.
- Our relationship is with you and not your insurance company. Because of this, we're unable to guarantee coverage from your provider.
We are in-network with the following providers:
- Delta Dental
- BlueCross BlueShield